There are Two types of staterooms available:
170 sq. ft.
Violin & Cello Deck
Double Occupancy: $5,499
Single Occupancy: $6,975
170 sq. ft.
Double Occupancy: $5,204
Single Occupancy: $6,425
Above pricing based on 7-night cruise only, including all meals onboard, all shipboard tips and gratuities, port taxes, shore excursions each day, special enhancements exclusively for our group, wine and beer with lunch and dinner each day, services of professional travel director to escort throughout your trip, special Fine Art lectures, private dining, and cocktail receptions. Plus much, much more! We can’t give away all the surprises!
All cabins offer the following features
- All outside staterooms with French Balconies or Fixed Windows at 170 sq. ft.
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Entertainment On Demand system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
Click here to view ship deck plans and more information about suites onboard. Each of our previous cruises has sold out early. Cabin spaces are limited. Call now for information. To learn more contact: Gabriel Haigazian | The CTP Group | 818.444.2700